MOTHER'S DAY GIVEAWAY
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED.
1. SPONSOR: Connected Apparel Co LLC, 6015 Bandini Blvd, Commerce, CA 90040 (“Sponsor” or “Connected Apparel”).
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Mother’s Day Treat Yourself Giveaway begins April 16, 2020 at 12:00:00 a.m. and ends at 11:59:59 p.m. California Time on April 30, 2020. The computer clock of Sponsor’s webmaster is the official timekeeping device of the Sweepstakes.
3. WHO CAN ENTER: The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia (“D.C.”) who are 18 years of age or older. By entering or attempting to enter the Sweepstakes, you are a “Participant.” On request, a Participant must provide proof of age and residency acceptable to Sponsor. No purchase is necessary to participate, enter or win. Employees of Sponsor and its advertising, marketing and promotion agencies; any other entity that develops or distributes materials for or related to this Sweepstakes; any supplier to Sponsor; any person or entity that, in Supplier’s judgment, is so closely related to Sponsor’s operations that participation could result in an appearance of impropriety; and immediate family of any of the forgoing are NOT eligible to enter or win. Immediate family is defined as: parent, sibling, spouse, domestic partner, child, son/daughter-in-law, brother/sister-in-law, mother/father-in-law, step-parent/child/sibling, grandparent, grandchild, and any relative or other person residing in the employee’s place of residence. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void outside the 50 United States and D.C., and is void in those places within the 50 United States and D.C. where it is prohibited by law.
4. HOW TO ENTER: To enter, visit our website entry page https://connectedapparel.com/pages/mothers-day-giveaway, completely fill in the entry form (“Entry”) and click the “Save” button. Optional additional steps shown on the entry page may increase a Participant’s chances of winning. The following information is required on the Entry form: complete first and last name and valid email address. Entry must be received by 11:59:59 p.m. California time on April 30, 2020 . All required Entry Information must be completed in full and must be accurate, current, true and valid. Entry Information must match the information of the Participant who completed the act of physically entering the Sweepstakes. LIMIT ONE (1) ENTRY PER PERSON/EMAIL ACCOUNT. Entries by a person or email account in excess of this limit will be disqualified. Incomplete, multiple, mechanically reproduced and automated entries will be void and disqualified.
5. RANDOM DRAWING: Within 24 hours after the close of the Entry Period there will be one (1) drawing from among all eligible entries received during the Entry Period to randomly select one (1) potential Prize winner. Proof of entry does not constitute evidence of timely receipt of entry or eligibility. Drawing times are approximate. Sponsor reserves the right to change drawing times. The potential Prize winner for the drawing will be contacted by email and announced on the Connected Apparel Facebook and Instagram pages. If a potential winner is not reached in one attempt, or does not respond within three (3) days of notification, the potential winner forfeits the Prize and an alternate potential winner will be selected. The alternate potential winner will be subject to the same requirements for claiming the Prize. Drawings will continue for the prize until the potential winner timely claims the Prize. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Entry Period, and number of optional additional steps taken by Participant and other Participants to increase their respective odds of winning. A Participant’s odds of winning are a number equal to 1 (for the basic entry) plus the number (up to 4) of additional steps taken by the Participant, shown in the entry page (therefore a number from 1 to 5), divided by the sum total number of all entries and additional steps taken by all Participants. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor.
6. PRIZES & VALUES: One (1) $200 Connected Apparel Online code to shop at www.connectedapparel.com (ARV $200) (“Prize”) will be awarded to one (1) eligible Participant. No transfer or substitution of Prize is permitted, except by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any Prize of equal or greater value should a Prize become unavailable for any reason. All federal, state and local taxes and fees on or applicable to Prize are the responsibility solely of the Prize winner.
7. GENERAL RULES: The Prize will be emailed to the email address provided by the winner within 24 hours of winner verification. Return of any Prize or Prize notification as undeliverable will result in disqualification of the potential winner and an alternate winner will be selected using the procedure stated above.
8. PERMISSION TO USE NAME. By entering the Sweepstakes (and again by accepting a Prize) a Participant agrees that Sponsor may use the Participant’s (and winner’s) name, biographic data, likeness and other personality elements for advertising and promotion in all media worldwide, without notice or further compensation.
9. RELEASE. PARTICIPANT RELEASES AND HOLDS HARMLESS SPONSOR, ITS PARENT, AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, FACEBOOK, INSTAGRAM AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, AND ADVERTISING AND PROMOTION AGENCIES (COLLECTIVELY “RELEASES”) FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR CLAIMS, COSTS, INJURIES, LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, WHICH MAY OCCUR IN CONNECTION WITH USE OF THE WEBSITE (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGE TO PARTICIPANT’S OR OTHERS’ DEVICE OR OTHER EQUIPMENT RESULTING FROM PARTICIPATION), ENTRY IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION USE/MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE.
10. RULES ARE BINDING. By entering and participating, Participant certifies eligibility and agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and all decisions of Sponsor or Sponsor's representatives, which shall be final on all Sweepstakes matters. In a discrepancy or inconsistency between disclosures or other statements in any Sweepstakes materials and the Official Rules, the Official Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. ENTRY ERRORS/TAMPERING: Sponsor is not responsible for (i) electronic or digital transmissions or entry that is late, lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible, garbled, destroyed, or misdirected; (ii) any problem or technical malfunction, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation of transmission, communication failure, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entry; (iii) failed or unavailable hardware, network, software or telephone transmission, damage to Participant’s or any person’s computer and/or its contents; (iv) cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control that jeopardize the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes; (v) entry submitted in a manner that is not expressly allowed under these Rules; (vi) incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by Participant or by equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes; (vii) any typographic or other error in the printing or advertising of or administration or execution of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the winner; or (viii) malfunction or interference resulting from illicit, malicious or injurious code (including, but not limited to, viruses, worms and denial of service attacks).
12. RIGHT TO MODIFY OR CANCEL. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion, but shall not be obligated, to cancel, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes if for any reason Sponsor determines the Sweepstakes cannot be executed as planned, including but not limited to fraud, misconduct, computer virus, bug, unauthorized intervention, tampering, transmission failure, technical failure or any other cause beyond the control of Sponsor that affects or corrupts the integrity, administration, fairness, or security, or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes, or if the Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, and to select the winners based on a random drawing only from among all eligible entries received as of the date/time of such termination/cancellation or modification. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify and prosecute any individual who tampers with or attempts to tamper with the entry process or other aspect of the Sweepstakes. ANY ATTEMPT BY AN INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY VIOLATE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DISQUALIFY, PROSECUTE AND SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to void entries made through use of any robotic, automatic, programmed or similar entry methods and to disqualify and prosecute any individual using such a method.
13. SOCIAL MEDIA DISCLAIMER. This Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest or other social media.
15. INTERPRETATION: All questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, Participant’s and Sponsor’s rights and obligations in connection with or relation to the Sweepstakes shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, applicable to agreements made in and to be performed entirely within the State of California and thus without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules, which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than that of the State of California. These Official Rules have been drafted with a view to fairness and balance taking into account ease of entry, absence of cost to enter, absence of any obligation or compulsion to participate, and Participant’s freedom to choose whether or not to enter or participate. The provisions of these Official Rules shall be interpreted and construed according to their fair meanings and not strictly for or against any Participant or Sponsor.
15. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, Participant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with or relating to the Sweepstakes or prize shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in the United States District Court for the Central District of California or Superior Court of California for the County of Los Angeles. Participant consents to the sole and exclusive jurisdiction and venue of these courts.
16. COPY OF OFFICIAL RULES: A copy of the Official Rules may be obtained by visiting https://connectedapparel.com/pages/mothers-day-giveaway-official-rules
17. WINNER LIST: Participants not selected as winners will not be notified individually. To request a winner list, please send a self-addressed stamped legal size envelope for receipt after May 10, 2020 and no later than May 20, 2020 to: Connected Apparel ATTN CA Web Dept. -- 6015 Bandini Blvd, Commerce, CA 90040