Easter 2022 will be like a Spring Awakening.
Easter is a holiday where everyone wants to dress their best.
For some, it will be the first time in a while that you’re safely gathering for Sunday Brunch with people outside of your household. For others, Easter will be your return to in-person church. Whatever safe plans you have, we thought you may be asking yourself what to wear on Easter Sunday. After all, if you’re like us, you haven’t gotten dolled up in quite some time!
Easter is a holiday where everyone wants to dress their best. And it’s one of the first chances for us ladies to wear bright colors and flowy dresses after being bundled up all winter! Follow our style tips below when putting together your outfit then check out our selection of Easter 2022 dresses and jumpsuits perfect for every Easter occasion. Whether the weather is warm or still a bit on the chilly side, you’ll find something to suit your needs.
6 Style Tips for Easter
- Bring out your fresh, feminine and flowy side. – Choose a flowy Spring floral dress. Opt for Spring dresses that have standout elements like a chiffon flounce or capelet to bring out a fresh new look for the season!
- Think bright colors! – Pastel pinks, lovely lavenders, dusty mauves and pops of peach are the perfect way to freshen up your Easter outfits.
- Don’t be afraid to make a style statement. – Easter is a time for a bit of glamour. Pull out the accessories - a hat, dangling earrings, bangles, a statement necklace - to show off your individual style.
- Don’t forget to layer up! – Since Easter is at a time of year when the weather is still in transition between seasons, be sure to have a light cover up with you in case it gets chilly. Our women’s shrugs are perfect for the occasion. Whether you already have a dress you love but need to cover your shoulders or you’re buying one of our sleeveless dresses, our shrugs will not only complement your stylish look, but will keep you comfortable.
- Comfortable flats or sandals are your best friend! – If you're wearing heels and will be out all day, bring a pair of flats to change into in case your feet need a well-deserved break.
- YOU are the most important part of your Easter outfit! – It’s not so much about how you look, but about how you FEEL. And let me tell you, these Spring dresses will make you feel beautiful this Easter Sunday!
What to wear for Easter Sunday church
While Easter church service calls for more modest Easter outfits, that doesn’t mean you can’t step out in a fashion-forward, church appropriate outfit. The key is always to wear Easter dresses with pops of color or eye-catching details.
- Shrugs All the Way – From Good Friday to Easter Sunday mass, dresses with shrugs are the perfect staple for church. They are practical, appropriate and comfortable. Choose floral prints or solid tones—whatever makes you feel the most confident.
- How to Accessorize – It’s entirely up to you to decide how to bring your dress to life. If you like a modest look for church, keep your jewelry dainty and classic. But if you’re the resident fashionista at church, then top your flowy dress off with a wide-brimmed hat, some statement earrings and cute block heels.
What to wear for Easter Sunday brunch
If you and the family have a tradition to gather for fancy Easter brunch, you’ll need a chic dress and accessories! Here’s the perfect recipe for a brunch look that’s unforgettable:
- It’s All In The Details – As we make our way out of winter, we can’t wait to embrace flirtier styles! Dresses with feminine details like chiffon flounces or cowl necklines are chic and they also make the perfect brunch staple.
- How to Accessorize – If your spring dress is bold and boasts different colors and patterns, keep the accessories minimal and top the look off with a small purse. If your dress is more on the muted side, pair it with statement earrings or a necklace and a colorful shoe.
What to wear to an Easter egg hunt
Are you planning the greatest Easter egg hunt for your little ones or family friends? You might have thought you would wear sweats and call it a day, but we have a much cuter look in mind: our women’s jumpsuits!
- One-Piece Wonder – Nothing says Easter egg fun like a lightweight women’s jumpsuit made for the occasion. Hunt in comfort and style all day long!
- How to Accessorize – If you’re lounging around most of the day, slide on some cozy sneakers. When you plan to leave the house for the hunt or other activities, throw on some cute sandals or flats and a dainty necklace.
What to wear to an Easter dinner party
Do your family or friends put on an Easter dinner party? While you may not be required to sport more than loungewear, we have the cutest outfit ideas for any kind of Easter 2022 party.
- Easy Breezy – A chiffon dress is perfect for occasions like these as they can be styled to be either a formal dress or casual ensemble. Embrace this style with spring pastels or bold floral prints for an extra festive touch.
- How to Accessorize – Chiffon dresses infuse a lot of personality into your look on their own, so there’s no need to heavily accessorize. However, a dainty necklace or earrings and chic block heels would make the perfect additions.
What to wear when you have no Easter plans at all
We also realize that some of you may not celebrate Easter or simply just don’t feel like doing anything this year. And that’s ok! The most important thing to keep in mind for Easter Sunday is that you’re comfortable. Whether it’s a loose fitting Spring dress or a cute casual dress, we have women’s dress options made to lounge in.
- Effortless and Loose Fitting - An effortless, loose fitting dress is the perfect choice when your Easter plans involve the couch and yummy food! You can still feel your best while also looking your best. Choose dresses with details like a faux wrap or asymmetrical panels that create a figure flattering look.
- How to Accessorize - Keep it classic and simple with dainty accessories like a simple chain necklace and some hoop earrings! Have a pair of sandals ready in case plans change, or a short block heel would also look chic and still be comfortable. Add a cardigan on top in case it gets chilly or you feel like being a little extra cozy and casual.
Reawaken This Season!
Beyond Easter 2022, now is the time to fill your closet with bright hues and fun floral patterns!
If you have plans for Easter that aren’t included above, you can never go wrong with a pink dress or jumpsuit from our Spring Collection! From show-stopping floral dresses to everyday women’s jumpsuits, Connected Apparel is the one-stop shop to help you transition from heavy layers to Spring ready looks.
For my daughter she needs a pick me up she lost her son and after that she had four disc removed from her back and still in a lot of pain having another mri done